Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thailand

Imagine a place where you can do almost anything and everything your little heart desires! Well believe it or not there is such a place. This wonderful place is called Thailand. If I could go anywhere in the world for my dream vacation, this would be the place. Thailand is near the ocean and they have gorgeous beaches all over.Just imagine running into the deep blue ocean with the warm sand squeezing between your toes! Thailand is also home to some of the most beautiful temples of all time. These temples include the temple of the reclining Buddha,temple of dawn, temple of the emerald Buddha, and finally the temple of the golden Buddha. I can just imagine walking into one of these temples in Bangkok and embracing the culture of the Thai people! Thailand also has awesome shopping opportunities. There is almost every American store in Thailand plus unique shops that you can find no where else. Riding the sky train would also be a must. Finally the biggest reason that I would want to go to Thailand is to see Bam, a foreign exchange student that stayed with me a couple years ago. I would want to spend tons and tons of time with Bam and want her to show me her favorite restaurants, stores, and favorite things to do.When Bam came to America I showed her the rules to follow in America and I would expect her to do the same for me in Thailand. With all of these amazing things to do and see in Thailand this makes it the perfect vacation spot for me!

6 comments:

  1. I love how you chose Thialand, due to the fact that you had someone staying with you from there it seems to me that it will make it a lot more special for you! You seem to have a list of things that you want to see, that's good because you might be lost right away! So embrace the culture while your there and have fun as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh! This was so personal, I think that is really neat. You used a variety of adjectives; it made me feel like I could see the ocean and feel the sand. This sounds like a very strong goal you have and I honestly believe you could make it happen! However, your writing was very strond and descriptive! Good job with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your writing was super descriptive! I really appreciate how personal this was. I think you should go to Thailand for sure! I hope you get to! If you do, you have to come back and teach us all about their culture, because I think that is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAMMMM! I am so glad you want to take a vacation to go see her!! I enjoyed all your information on Thailand because I basically knew nothing about Thailand. You have great adjectives and description. I hope you visit Thailand sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this so much. Bam and I were also really close, as you know. I think it's so cool that you want to go see her and learn about her culture like she learned about yours. I know she enjoyed being here, so I'd like to see if you'd enjoy it there. You used such vivid words while describing the ocean and the sand. I hope you get to go see her because I know I want to go see my "daughter." This would be just an absolute perfect place for you to go, just because it's so near and dear to your heart. Don't forget to go see the wildlife out there, too. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely written here. You show that you really know something about this particular place (and I know that you really like the culture after you shared about it in IPC). The personal connection is nice too.

    ReplyDelete