Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Just Think.


I figure one thing out, and then another unknown comes flying my way.  I finally have realized this is how life works. What should I eat? Who should I be friends with? What should I be when I grow up? Is this really a good idea? Decisions, decisions, decisions…

My mind is constantly in panic because of all these choices! I’ve had a constant headache for the past two weeks because I think way too much about everything. It doesn’t matter if it’s a big decisions or a small one. I always wonder, “How will this affect me later in life?” I want to do the right thing, but I don’t know what the right thing is. The last thing I want to do is be filled with regret, but I don’t want to miss out on opportunities because I’m too busy weighing the pros and the cons.

My gut, head, and heart always pull me in different directions. Lately every single decision I make seems like the wrong one. No matter what I say or do, my friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, coach, or boss will be unhappy with me I’m sick of it. I should be making decisions based on what I want to do and what I believe is best.  I need to find the balance of over thinking and not thinking at all. I have a brain, and I trust it. Hopefully people can learn to trust me.

 


3 comments:

  1. Kylie, you do stress out about the small decisions in life, but this just prepares you to face the major choices you will be presented with. There are a lot of conflicts you have to weigh out in life right now but follow the advice of your last picture. Overall, I liked how relevant your post was. It pretty much summed up many of my emotions. I think you do a really good job of speaking what your mind is thinking (: Good Job and Good Luck with these upcoming decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress over the little things! Just keep doing what you love and what makes you happy! Sure every once in a while you won't get the option to do anything you want but it makes it easier to do what pleases others if the other time you are doing what pleases you! Good job being personable in this blog! Keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tend to stress about everything! You need to relax and just let life take it's toll. I don't think you should have to keep worrying about it though. You're life is what you make it my dear, don't forget that. Sometimes in life, you have to say "whatever, let's do it" and just do it! This is the best way to learn and sometimes it may end up bad, but in other cases it can end up to be the best mistake you've ever done. You're really good at speaking your mind and saying exactly what comes up. I like that about you. I know if I ever want a truthful answer, you'll be there to tell me exactly what you think. Thank you. Keep on writing the way you're writing, because it works. Keep being yourself and what happens in life may just surprise you. (:

    ReplyDelete